BMFHost is a web service provider that receives and stores customer personal data in accordance with EU provisions.
Our Website complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), (regulation (EU) 2016/679), which is a mandatory legislative act. The data protection policy in BMFHost is based on the following data protection principles:
* The processing of personal data will be done legally, correctly and transparently.
* The collection of personal data will only be done for specified purposes and the data will not be further processed in an incorrect manner with respect to those purposes;
* The collection of personal data will be appropriate, relevant and limited to the information necessary for the purpose of processing;
* Personal data will be authentic and, where necessary, updated;
* All necessary measures will be taken to ensure that incorrect data is deleted or corrected immediately;
* Personal data will be kept in a form that allows the identification of the data subject and for a period no longer than the one in which the personal data is processed;
* All personal data will be kept confidential and stored in a secure manner;
* Personal data will not be distributed to third parties unless it is necessary for the purpose of providing services according to the agreements;
* Data subjects have the right to request access to personal data, rectification and erasure thereof, opposition or restriction from data processing as well as from the right of data portability.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We collect your information for specific and legitimate purposes that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- In order to conclude or execute a contract between you and US;
- To answer your questions and requests;
* For marketing purposes,
- To provide and improve the services we offer;
* To diagnose or fix technical problems;
We also mention that this site uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
Access and rectification or erasure of personal data
Customers have the right to request access at any time to rectify, delete or restrict the processing of data collected by US. To help us keep personal data up to date, we recommend that users inform us of any changes or discrepancies. To view or change your personal data, to obtain information about the amount of time BMFHost plan to keep your personal data-or to other questions related to your personal data, or if you would like to request that we inform you of whether, at the request of a party, I’ve got stored, or processed any of your personal information, please send us an e-mail.